CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY WINE PACK
We have chosen some fun festive wines that are perfect for holiday meals including an award winning Moscato d'Asti (considered one of the best in Italy) and a Sparkling Rose Brut Nebbiolo. If you are curious to taste a range of grape varieties from the Piemonte Region in Italy, this is the selection for you!
- Doglia - Moscato D'Asti (3 bicchieri Gambero Rosso) - coming from a single vineyard and made with extended time on the lees. Considered one of the best Moscatos in Italy.
- Francone - Sparkling Traditional Method Brut Rosato - a rare sparkling dry rose wine coming from the structured Nebbiolo grapes.
- Doglia - Ruchè - a unique and rare red grape varietal with loads of fruit and a bit of spice. Easy drinking!
- Franco Rocca - Barbera d'Alba Superiore - This is a special Barbera aged as long as a Barolo wine. It is grown in a prime spot which would normally be dedicated to Nebbiolo grapes. From 50+ yr. old vines, you will taste a special fruity yet important structured Barbera for the most special occasions!
- Quazzolo - Barbaresco - Danilo Quazzolo runs the whole show and is one of the smallest wineries in Barbaresco. His art background gives a fresh vibe to the community.
- Stra - Barolo "La Volta" 2016 - This is one of the smallest most humble families in the Barolo area. The husband and wife team along with their son take care of the whole wine making process as well as tend to their apartment rentals and farm. A fantastic full bodied red from one of the greatest vintages of all time!
- SHIPPING INCLUDED TO EU & USA
*Not available for Canada